At the General Meeting in Portugal in May 2019 it was decided to start a new EReg Topic Group XXI on Harmonisation of Registration Procedures and Data Quality.
Topics to be discussed in this Topic Group are:
- What data is stored and for what goals?
- How do we guarantee the quality and actuality of the data?
- What vehicle modifications are registered and what procedures are used for that?
- What events in the life cycle of a vehicle have to be registered?
- What procedures are used to register changes in the holdership or ownership of a vehicle
The first meeting of this Topic Group took place in October 2019.